Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hot Topic Gift Card Number Generator What Code Am I Supposed To Enter For This Gift Card To Work?

What code am I supposed to enter for this gift card to work? - hot topic gift card number generator

Okay, so for Christmas I got a gift card from Hot Topic. Currently I'm using it but still on hottopic.com enter the code never worked.

The card has an "account number", which is in this format:
0000 0000 0000 0000

And then had to scratch, if I, what is the "pin #" and in this format:
00000000

It is common sense to me that the PIN number in the sense must be a scrape, but when I do not work in it. So I tried to account # and then, however, give only the first 16 characters (including spaces) for this work.

I also tried the first four ACCT. # 'S to the PIN completely, but does not work. Suggestions?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment