Friday, February 12, 2010

Empty Envelope Scam Ebay Scam, Empty Box Please Help!!!?

Ebay Scam, Empty box Please help!!!? - empty envelope scam

I bought an item on eBay and came in the mail today. It was even wrapped in a signature gift box with a message of joyful celebrations.

I opened the box, which he did not see camcorder. I paid $ 152 for it and I have cheated.

There was also a statement by Bill Sears, in an envelope bearing the serial number, date 12/22/2008 (I've paid for it in 12/19). The declaration also states that the person has already bought, address, item number, quantity and type of payment if the seller of the guess what I bought.

I paid $ 152 for this and the total amount charged in the declaration was $ 209.84. Even the person who bought me, that tells me each transaction to make their magazine is, "and I sent him an email about this and what I SAid
"What bothers me, I'll write my charger and find ourselves. I will contact you shortly as soon as I heard something."

Should I make a report to eBay and PayPal? How can I prove that there is actually an empty box? Can I have something about the weight of the package, below the amount of the total weight of the package, despite the use of tons of popcorn and an envelope.

All other information that you need to ask me and ill put it under the "More Details"

If this was my Christmas present, and if someone can help me to recover my money, I would be very happy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Immediately report to PayPal if you paid with PayPal and not entitled to the proceeds, you must earn money. I hope this is indicated by the sender is, or you can be sure that PayPal and eBay. Also reported that eBay.

Post a Comment