Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can Ip Phone With With Alarm Can I Use This Unlocked Phone With The Ntelos Network?

Can I Use This Unlocked Phone With The Ntelos Network? - can ip phone with with alarm

I have on eBay for an unlocked phone. I have one is absolutely perfect. It is cheap and Hello Kitty! :) Haha, I'm not sure, though. It is located in Hong Kong. They say that carriers are Cingular, AT & T and T-Mobile. But I noticed how it is released, I will not use, if I NTELOS? Although I am concerned, not NTELOS SIM cards. So here's the description on eBay, you tell me if I can or not.

Description:

Dual SIM card is active, you can change up to two SIM cards simultaneously, no need manually.

Language: English / French / Portuguese / English / Itali ...

2.6 touch screen with stylus handwriting.

Tri-band in GSM bands:900/1800/1900 MHz (The phone works with 850 GSM and 3G SIM card.)

EU, No Contract Required.

Hello Kitty look - perfect gift for boys or girls.

Style Mini - 95 * 55 * 12mm

Flow Tap Menu - Version 3 Pages

Camera, video recording

MP3, MP4

Transferring files via USB. (No software required)

Bluetooth

Internet, SMS, MMS, Slide to unlock

Support T-FLASH 8GB Massive expansions;

More information: MP3, MP4, handsfree, group SMS, Voice recorder, WAP, Handwritten + keyboard, Bluetooth, GPRS download, MMS, Memory extended, Coming call firewall, IP dialing, self-designed ringtones, photo editor, alarm clock, calculator.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

No, really. There's nothing like Cingular and AT & T or T-Mobile's GSM networks, the SIM card will need to run, so that no card, no service.

Post a Comment