Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can You Dye From Herpes Im Afraid Of That Dye For A Cat Scan?

Im afraid of that dye for a Cat Scan? - can you dye from herpes

I went to a TAC 10/25/08. I went on the computer last night and tried to Cat Scan and saw that the dye into the vein of fire, which can be life threatening. Therefore, to reject the plan, and just got the cat scan. I saw that could be fatal allergic to the color and can also lead to cardiac arrest. I am petrified of all types of drugs like, and fear of death. Is there another test I can do? If the results are sent to my ear doctor to be informed, that he rejected the dye. Can you still be able to see the results of my analysis, without coloring? Is there anyone out there can help me with the feeling of an allergic reaction to a new type of procedure anxiety. I read from throat cancer, and if I have cancer, it seems that I am in a long term relationship with all types of TC with dyes and medicines. I'm a nervous wreck right now. Bye the way, I did lymph nodes in the neck for 1 months and feels like a ball of swallowed my Adam's apple (throat) at one time can not, not because I have aSore throat, because I feel my neck do not swallow easily, and I can not. It has also been diagnosed with shingles about 3 months, but now I have my acyclovir does not really go correctly. In just a little bit nervous and really need help.
Thank you for your time and undersanding.
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment