Thursday, March 18, 2010

Angelique De Rock Of Love Desnud Which Tattoo Should I Get First?

Which tattoo should I get first? - angelique de rock of love desnud

I hate these kind of questions, first.
But there are two tattoos that I wanted for years and I finally decided to get one.
The first thing I want in my right arm, and Angelique is a piece Houtkamp'm in love:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a46/mas ...
It would be between 6-8 cm in length (for example, if I wore a regular shirt sleeves for men it up).

The other is at the top of my right foot / ankle. This is a kind of average size of the ankle with "Rock Steady" in a sort of funky writing increase writing on my foot at an angle to the ankles of my big toe. The pink might look like this:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a46/mas ...
I like no food. Hate leaves and want a bit more about it.

Now I am working on, but I'm in the cosmetics industry. I worry a hairdresser and a makeup artist and even everyone in the industry, if you have tattoos or not, and expects, in fact. And if necessary, both can easily be covered. So this is not a problem. Neither the prices nor anything.
It has nothing to do with which it could be more. In general, dresses or blouses, shirts without sleeves, with flats or sandals, wear, or I'm completely covered in jeans, and jackets with leggings and boots. So no matter what I wear, they have the same chance to be issued.
I have three other tattoos. "I had a Fleur de Lys at the base of my neck," Mushaboom "in the script on the right wrist (yes, the song of Feist, my girlfriend and I) matching tattoos on Valentine's Day, and three bugs on my shoulders, my collarbone on the left.
I do not want anyone to tell me, "you get what you want more," because I know I want more, and I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment